We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to book a place to stay - help please

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
102 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Need to book a place to stay - help please

I feel a little overwhelmed and was hoping to get advice to narrow our search.

We will be a family of four (two teens) and would like to stay at place where we can walk out the door and snorkle.

Also, we would like to rent scooters and wonder if it is safe for the teens?

oh, and husband says we have to have internet!

and a place with a pool for the teen daughter

my teen son likes to fish, should he bring his fly rod or is that just not done there?

Thanks for your help.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need to book a place to stay - help please

Of all the islands I have lived or traveled I think Bonaire is very safe for scooters, IF the driver is confidant and careful. I would recommend day driving. The teens need to be 18. All oceanfront properties have snorkeling as we are surrounded by a lovely reef. Some of the larger hotels cater to the cruise ships so it's best to take off when the masses drop in. The condo properties do NOT cater to the cruise ships.

Our season for cruise ships is Nov. - April.

Mentioned in this post
Bonaire
Bonaire
Caribbean
2. Re: Need to book a place to stay - help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire