We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling report - Woodwind

snorkeling report - Woodwind

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:41 pm, June 08, 2015
Gdynia, Poland
Level Contributor
366 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkeling report - Woodwind

great pictures!

I can't wait to see all those beauties on my own. Well, we're going to Bonaire in Jauary, so I'll have to wait a little ;-)

You can take a look on our snorkeling photos from Similan and Surin Islands (Thailand):

tropikey.com/copperminegallery/…

This area is also great, however, there's one big disadvantage. You have to go to Similans or Surins for one day or longer trips. There's no shore snorkeling on mainland. And that's why, our next target is Bonaire. Almost every snorkeling spot seems to be available from the shore. We'll have three weeks to check out these spots :-)

Best regards, Bartek

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
39,262 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkeling report - Woodwind

Oh, thanks so much - I thoroughly enjoyed looking at all your photos . . . from the lizards to the turtles. Looks fabulous!! :)

3. Re: snorkeling report - Woodwind

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire