We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building work near to Coconut court

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Building work near to Coconut court

Hi

Just recieved a letter from First Choice stating that there will be building work going on next to coconut court until April 2007. We arent going until March but just wondered if anyone knows how bad this is?

(Also thought anyone going to the Coconut court would like to know about this beforehand!!)

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,540 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building work near to Coconut court

Palm Beach Condos is being constructed next to the hotel and the work is vigourously progressing. I'm not sure the extent of the work currently, but I do know that 60 condos are to be built there.

Javon

ny
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Building work near to Coconut court

going there next week so i'll let u know

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Building work near to Coconut court

Thanks for the info x

england
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Building work near to Coconut court

just returned from coconut court on sunday and you would not know any building work is going on, a bit of thumping but not so much that it would bother you in the slightest, have a wonderful time its brilliant and we will defo stay at this hotel again...

5. Re: Building work near to Coconut court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 27, 2009