We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Crane, specifically in a suite or...

Fairfield, CT
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the Crane, specifically in a suite or...

How were the accomodations? were the rooms ocean front?

Did they come with a kitchen and a balcony?

Thanks!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Crane, specifically in a suite or...

hi lovethebeach

we stayed at the crane last year ,it is wonderful we stayed in the 2 bedroom apartment with its own pool .that had a full kitchen with washing machine and tumbledryer and two balconys one over looked the ocean the other one looked over the gardens.if it is the hotel you are booking not the new blocks i believe the suites have full kitchens and a balcony or patio over looking the ocean as for the hotel rooms 3or4 of them over look the main hotel pool however the ocean is just passed the pool .the beach is one of the most amazing veiws i have ever seen it takes your breath away.be aware there is building work going on it never bothered us and we hardly notices it during the day while they where working as we were at the pool,beach,or sightseeing they only worked 8-5pm and a few hours on saturday .we love it so much we have booked to go again in 13 weeks time we can hardly wait .hope this helps hope you have a great holiday

rkaty

Fairfield, CT
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Crane, specifically in a suite or...

thanks so much for your reply. We went to the beach at the Crane on our last visit to Barbados and loved it so much. I am about to book a room for Thanksgiving. I think we will do a 1 bedroom hotel room, although we would love to try the residence, it's a little too pricey for us.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations