We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catamaran trip

portsmouth
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
catamaran trip

Hi coming to Barbados in July, can anyone recommend a good Catamaran trip for 50 year olds, not to crowded onboard.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: catamaran trip

Silver Moon for me .

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: catamaran trip

My vote would be for Cool Runnings. Although it takes more people, the cat is also a lot larger so it never feels crowded. The only time I feel overcrowded is in the water with the turtles, but to be honest I think that would be the same for every cat trip.

My parents are in their 60's and they LOVE Cool Runnings. It is a happy lively atmosphere without being a "party boat" per se. Yes there is music and some people dance but I have never experienced a rowdy drunk group of people onboard.

Obviously just my personal opinion and have not been on any other catamaran trips. I'm sure they are all good.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,517 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: catamaran trip

coconut you should try Jammin , Calabaza or Silver Moon even if it's just the once. I have been on most of them through the years and it's nice to try something different but you can always go back to your favourite another day such as we do.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: catamaran trip

We used Elegance this year, which was excellent. Heard Calabazar is great as well, but couldn;t book it. Used Tiami last year adn have to say despite negative comments on TA our experience was excellent. Tiami used a much bigger cat which my wife preferred, took about 20 - but bags of room and more comfort.The others are all smaller cats and can seem crowded even if there are 6 - 12 passengers. Who would we use again? Probably try another to get a slightly different experince, but Tiami had the best bar and food, while elegamce was most organised whilst in the water. Whatever you do you will have agreat time.

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: catamaran trip

Maybe Brett - one day!!

26. Re: catamaran trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations