We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Breeze Contact

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
209 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Breeze Contact

Hi,

Does anyone have a direct contact for the Sea Breeze Beach Hotel? My parents are due to stay in September for their 30th wedding anniversary!

thanks in advance

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

the email address is reservations@sea-breeze.com and the phone number is (246) 428-2825 the fax is (246) 428-2872

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

Dont bother sending them an email, they will never respond. Do call them at the number listed above, the gal that I have talked with is Renae, very nice!

3. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:00 am, August 06, 2015
GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

I emailed them back in April or May to see if they had any rooms for Feb or March 2007 and they emailed back with in 1-2 days to say they were sorry there was nothing available for when we wanted.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

Appiiance & Gem, I am speaking from my own experience, I emailed twice to check on available rooms -no response, with a phone call I was able to book in minutes. 3 more emails for additional info/questions and still no response, again a quick phone call and I received the info I required. As I mentioned above Renae was very nice. No need to attack just my experience!!!

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

I wasn't attacking your response. I too was speaking of my experience. I had trouble with emails to the hotel that I am booked, One time I would get a quick response and another time I would wait a week for a response so it is hit and miss with all hotels. Why does everybody have to take things so personel? Not everybody works normal hours so sometimes phoning is not an option and you tend to rely on emails. I was only letting them know I had a quick response and if they tried and didn't get an answer then they can always call. Last time I answer anybodys questions since I wouldn't want to offend anybody else. geeez

barbados
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

no need to make such a decision life is short enjoy it.

8. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:00 am, August 06, 2015
Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

All I wanted was to send them a nice surprise on their anniversary.

Thank you for the contact details and I will try both.

Sam

10. Re: Sea Breeze Contact

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations