We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arizona
Level Contributor
135 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

I am still trying to decide on a hotel...We are staying at Coral Sands for 7 days (so far) and then we were debating on either of these resorts for 7 more days. We would like a resort with a breakfast only option. If you can give me any info on the choices and quality of the food at either resort I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,197 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

Butterfly beach breakfast is about $30BDS if I remember correctly and is a buffet. It is OK but I wouldn't pay that much every day for breakfast, I prefer to self-cater. Haven't stayed at CC, so can't comment, sorry.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
108 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

Butterfly Beach is a cooked breakfast coconut court is continental unless you pay for cooked

Both are fine its just personal choice, I preferred butterfly beach

uk
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

Stayed at Coconut Court a few years ago & the main thing I remember about breakfast there was eggs ! that seemed to be the main feature of breakfast not much other choices in cooked food though cereal/toast etc was provided - luckily I like eggs :)

At Butterfly it is usually a full buffet breakfast - fruit,cereal,yogurts, pastries etc as well as a variety of hot cooked items - not cheap at 30 BDS but good value if you get it included in your room rate & enjoy a big breakfast.

They also have a snack menu that starts at around 11am that includes omlettes - ideal if you want a lighter later brunch

Arizona
Level Contributor
135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

The breakfast buffet at Butterfly Beach is 20 us dollars a day more for 2 people from the travel site.

Coconut Court is also 20 more a day for two people. So I was just trying to find the better breakfast. We will do self catering when we get to Coral Sands. We are used to doing AI in the Caribbean so we thought 7 days of at least breakfast will be good. By then we will have gotten to know the island and where things are to do the 2nd leg of the trip.

Thanks everyone for your quick responses. Now I just have to decide...

UK Cornwall
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

just got back from butterfly beach and the breakfast was really good, we were on a bed and breakfast deal through BA . Prob wouldnt pay $30 dollars if was room only though, as personally im not a big morning eater.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
703 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

At Coconut Court the included breakfast is a buffet of things like cereals, toast, eggs, fruit, waffles, baked goods etc. There is then a hot food menu where you can pay extra for, and have cooked to order, things like sauteed potatoes, bacon etc. Its not a luxury breakfast by any means but more than enough for most people.

jik
bremen, germany
Level Contributor
130 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

I stayed at Butterfly Beach at Easter this year and wouldn't recommend the breakfast, which I only ate once.

Packet cereals, tasteless coffee(brown hot water....),white ,packaged toast, boring fruit-not very healthy.

I self-catered and enjoyed local produce much more cheaply- exotic local fruit, huge,tasty Barbadan eggs, brown bread toast, local lime marmelade, ground coffee (brought from home). Need I say more?!

8. Re: Coconut Court and Butterfly Beach breakfast options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish