We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

piper

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
peterborough
Level Contributor
172 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
piper

Hi

I am going to renew my wedding vows in Barbados and being Scotch can anyone tell me if there is a piper available in Barbados

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: piper

celticconnectionsbarbados.com/programme.html

and a facebook page that may have someone who can help you

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=313413705371989&id=162753337104694#!/pages/Celtic-Festival-Barbados/162753337104694

Edited: 6:13 pm, April 25, 2012
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: piper

I take it you mean you are Scottish? Scotch is an alcholic drink from Scotland!

I dont know when you are renewing your vows however The Celtic Festival is being held in Barbados 7 - 14 June and I understand that there will be a number of pipers from Scotland at the festival. If you are on the Island then you may manage to arrange a piper via the organisors.

peterborough
Level Contributor
172 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: piper

Correct i am Scottish

Unfortunately i am renewing my vows on Wednesday 27th June

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: piper

"Unfortunately" renewing your vows....lol..sorry could not resist. Best of luck.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: piper

Still worth making contact through the website Mrs BB has given details of as one of the pipers playing does stay locally and plays at weddings etc.

6. Re: piper

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish