We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

charlies bar

england
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Topic
charlies bar

anyone know where charlies bar is now. It is owned by charlie lock and I believe it has moved from its original place.

Anyone stayed at the rose apartments? what is rockley beach like.

thanks

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: charlies bar

Charlies has moved to Maxwell Main Road, near(ish) to the Butterfly Hotel.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: charlies bar

Hi Billydove,

Rose Apartments are located at Top Rock just a short walk from Dover Beach - they are very nice - privately owned, with lovely gardens, a pool, Jacuzzi and comunal BBQ. The aprtments have airconditioned bedrooms, cable TV, telephone, and fully equiped kitchens.

Rockley Beach is lovely - a very lively beach for both tourists and locals alike

Hope that helps!

england
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: charlies bar

hi, thanks for your reply, nice to see a photo of you we did meet in january, in charlies bar, i did stay at the rose apartments and it was great. We will definitely stay there again next year. My husband, was i think your best customer for the two weeks we were in barbados! I think ray missed him when we went home. they are now both propping up the bar in our local until next winter.

I would reccomend charlies to anyone and the food is great and the prices are unbelievably low. Try the black belly lamb.

see you soon i hope, love to charlie, and so sorry to hear about the dog, god bless her.

Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish