We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon hotel help..Fairmont Pavilion?

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamden, CT
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon hotel help..Fairmont Pavilion?

I am torn between the Fairmont Pavilion or finding a hotel closer to the gap so we are closer to restaurants, nightlife, etc. We are considering the Bougainvillea but reviews are mixed, any suggestions on the best hotel closer to the Gap?

Thanks!

Cleveland, OH
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon hotel help..Fairmont Pavilion?

My wife and I just got back from our 2 week honeymoon (June 12 - June 25) on PSV Island and on our way through Barbados we stayed at Coral Sands Beach Resort (3 days on the way down and 4 days on the way back.) It's new, clean, well decorated, has nicely maintained landscaping, a nice (but small) pool, great ocean view, and it's close to the Gap and it's restaurants/nightlife (10 minute walk or a US$6 cab ride.) It's a pretty quiet place so don't stay there if you're looking for a festive atmosphere, and understand you're not going to get 5 star quality pampering (room service, champaign, turn down service, etc) for only US$180 per night. But for us the main part of our honeymoon was on PSV and we were definitely pampered there, so Coral Sands gave us a nice place to simply relax while in Barbados. All in all it's very nice and a great value for the price.

I don't know anything about Bougainvillea so I can't comment on it, but I was impressed with all the positive reviews of Coral Sands before we booked - didn't want to take a risk with our honeymoon.

cornwall
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon hotel help..Fairmont Pavilion?

you could try Turtle Beach hotel, nice, ten minutes walk from the gap but round the corner so not affected by noise. The Hilton has just reopened to good reviews only a very short ZR bus ride away. happy honeymoon!

Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish