We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scary - I need you

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
22 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Scary - I need you

Well Scary,

Happy New Year. I have been informed by Geneticsniper1 that the villa information is more your territory.

We are leaning mostly towards the Merlin Bay Villas because they have a larger pool for the kids. Please let me know about the condition, location and construction effect on them.

Thanks.

PRnut

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,811 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scary - I need you

Hi there,

I haven't seen these villas for quite some time but I will be down that way later this week or on Saturday so I can take a look for you then if you don't mind waiting a few days.

Most of the villas here are very good and are kept to a lovely standard - you very rarely hear of any complaints re villas!

I will see what I can find out for you so bear with me!

Sarah

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
22 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scary - I need you

Sarah,

Thank you so much for this favor. I look forward to your opinion.

Saludos,

PRnut

3. Re: Scary - I need you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 22, 2009