We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reeds House

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Level Contributor
12 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Reeds House

Has any one stayed at Reeds House before? I am interested in the Villa Concept and wondered if anyone had any feedback.

Thanks.

Tanworth-in-Arden...
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Reeds House

Which Reeds House are you interested in? Reeds House 10/

10 as a 1 bedroom.

R H 3, R H 5, R H 5 as a 1 bed. R H 9. R H 9 as a 1 bed.

You can view all of these & more if you log on to barbados.org

Click on accommodation, scroll down to all villas in Barbados, scroll down to Reeds House.

We have two villas in Barbados. One on the South-eastern coast & one on the West Coast. 'May be able to help

Regards, Marjorie

New Zealand
Level Contributor
12 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reeds House

We were thinking either RH3 or RH5 (ground level). Is one any nicer than the other - the website only shows pictures of RH3. I have also seen Leamington Cottage on some of the villa websites but I am not sure how good the beach is. It seems that you have to walk a few minutes - and then what about beach chairs? It may seem silly, but once you're there and you don't have a good lounger on which to spend your days on the beach, it doesn't seem so silly anymore. We were thinking West Coast. We will be there to do Run Barbados again in December so it seems closer and easier to the run route.

Thanks for your help.

Vancover
Level Contributor
700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Reeds House

www caribbeanway.com largest villa company in N.A and based in Quebec.. Have a look at some villas before you decide. Many lareder villas offer reduced rooms and rates so more space and staff,

Suntrav

good luck calagary

lu
Barbados
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reeds House

Reeds House by my definition is not a villa, they are apartments. Correct me if I am wrong, and I have known to be wrong befoer, but isn't a villa a detached house?