We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waves bardados

manchester
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
waves bardados

could any body tell me if you get beach and pool towels at this hotel ,can't find the information in the virgin catalogue or on the website thanks

uk
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: waves bardados

Hi, you are supplied with beach/pool towels, they can be changed daily between 16.00 and 17.00 on the decking above the beach if I remember correctly.

manchester
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waves bardados

thanks very much for the info ,means I can get more clothes in .

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waves bardados

The hotel also supplies some toileteries, so you won't need to take shampoo/conditioner/body lotion/soap.

manchester
Level Contributor
44 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: waves bardados

Thank you for the reply ,the information is a great help.ta

Derby
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: waves bardados

Ive just seen a review saying that only alcoholic drinks are included on the all inclusive package. Can anyone tell me if soft drinks have to be paid for.

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: waves bardados

Soft drinks including water from a jug are part of the AI. Cocktails including sparkling wine, or wine by the glass, are also part of the AI. You pay extra if you want a bottle of water, bottle of wine or bottle of sparkling wine.

Edited: 5:51 pm, June 27, 2012
7. Re: waves bardados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 29, 2013