We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Regent Hotel

London, UK
1 post
Save Topic
The Regent Hotel

I stayed at the Regent in 2001 and wanted to go again next year, but I can't find any information on it. What happened to the hotel, is it still there? Has it changed name, and if so what is the new name and what is is like?

Barbados
Level Contributor
609 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Regent Hotel

I am fairly certain they have closed they are over run by bush . They never seemed to get there feet off the ground after they rebuilt.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
2,195 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Regent Hotel

I was a big fan of The Regent having stayed there a good few times, and was in the same position as you last year. We were in Barbados in June '04 and went round to see what was happening. It looked like everyone had left in a hurry and it was so upsetting to see it like that. Some locals told us that the bank had closed it down. A real shame.

I really hope someone else buys it and makes it a success. It was a lovely place and a perfect situation in my opinion.

We now go to private apartments at Palm Beach which are just at the bottom of First Street. You can see them on www.relaxingretreats.co.uk

Hope you get something sorted out.

Get answers to your questions about Saint James Parish