We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for BGI....Rum Punch

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
557 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
for BGI....Rum Punch

BGI ...You mentioned in a previous message that Big B's sold a good premixed rum punch called Tillokies(spelling ?)..When in Barbados last month I did purchase it but found it a bit sweet. There was another product on the shelf called St. something (can't remember the full name)..but it was made locally . Can you comment on that product?...thanks Laurie

14 replies to this topic
Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

Well I bought it at the convenience store beside Rostrevor, but I think the convenience store opposite Scotty's is called Dover Market, and must presume that it would be available there too.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,540 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

andylulu

Just back from Super Centre. St. Maria's Rum Punch is made and bottled at St. Maria's Bar in Farm Road, Speightstown, St. Peter...not far from where I live.

Regards

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
557 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

BGI...thats great news ...now you can go over there as our official tester and give us your review on this product...they should be more than happy to supply you with a sample or two...now don't over-do-it as we need your sober opinion!!...Laurie

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,540 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

andylulu

Haha! To be honest, I'm not too keen on it's look at it looks quite clear. I prefer a darker rum punch like Cockspurs. But if I do go to the bar, I'll try a glass. Super Centre sells a bottle for $24.99 BBD.

Regards

Reply to: for BGI....Rum Punch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Union Hall