We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados Cricker Shirts...

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Barbados Cricker Shirts...

Not really a question as such...

As some on here will know - I have been looking for a Barbados cricket shirt for years. Well, in a way we finally got a replica of an official shirt.

We have searched islandwide for an official shirt. The BCA do not release them - if ever there was a marketing opportunity they are missing out!

You can get a blue/yellow shirt at the cricket legends museum opposite the Oval. We called as usual. Even the poor member of staff remembered me from previous years. It has on the front 'BARBADOS' with a museum logo. And they come with a choice of Barbados cricket legends on the rear. Marshall, Sobers etc.

It looks great. Even here in the UK once summer makes a welcome appearance. At the local cricket ground.

You can also pick one up at the legends shop at BGI airport. But, I'd pick one up from the Oval to make sure they have your size in. You do not want be leaving the airport empty handed do you?

Sorry I meant to say CRICKET in title...oops...

Edited: 7:50 am, January 27, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,401 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barbados Cricker Shirts...

Glad you got a shirt which you are happy with. I totally agree that there is a market out there for replica shirts (cricket and football) .... and for a decent bus route map too!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
241 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barbados Cricker Shirts...

And not forgetting road marking paint. And some road signs would come in handy now and again too...

Oh how we love Barbados!!

I'm made up with the shirt though. I've been searching years for one. It comes to something when you walk into the legends museum when the member of staff says "I remember you from last year begging for a shirt!"

And we missed two weeks of snow and ice in the UK. Life cannot get better - well it will once we book for January 2014.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
England, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barbados Cricker Shirts...

Thanks Basil,will be over in March and intend to see Barbados v Winward Islands at the Oval.Have wanted to get a shirt for a long time.Got the national football shirt a few years back from Cave S, still take it with me to this day,although when i wear it here in England i always get "why you wearing a Sweden shirt?".

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Sweden
Sweden
Europe
4. Re: Barbados Cricker Shirts...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 29, 2014