We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

I have a chance to stay at Sand acres in unit 104. This is our first time in Barbados. I want to make sure it it is special for my wife's birthday.

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,444 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

Sand Acres and Bougainvillea are the same place. From all the reviews they are both well liked.

Enjoy your stay.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

Thank you. This is something special for my wife.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

Is someone offering Sand Acres to you? This hotel has not had this name for quite a few years. I stay at this hotel each year and its wonderful on a great beach have a look at all the info for the Bougainvillea this will tell you all you need to know. The only downside is that the restaurants are not brilliant but its not far to the Gap which has plenty to offer, this is not in my opinion however walking distance.

jersey
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

When are you planning on going? I will be heading there this saturday...cannot wait! Have never been to Barbados. I will try to post after I get back to give you and idea.

5. Re: Is the Sand Acres Beach Club a good resort to stay at

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, April 24, 2011