We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almond Casuarina

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
88 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Almond Casuarina

Having stayed at the Almond Beach Village on a number of occasions, albeit last time four years ago, I have booked for a trip to the Casuarina in October. Does anyone have the contact name/details for the Reservations Manager by any chance??

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almond Casuarina

Hi Magsyxx

In Dec 08 we met a Guest Relations Manager there - Melissa Dow

Her e mail address was "mdow@almondresorts.com"

I have 2 telephone numbers for there : 001 246 620 3600, and 001 246 422 4900

We regularly stay at their adult only, Almond Beach Club (west coast ) resort and I know the email address of the Guest Relations Manasger there, who could advise you of the right person/email address for their Casuarina hotel if you get no response from Melissa Dow above ( she may have left etc ?)...

he is Kevin Warner : e mail address : " kwarner@almondresorts.com"

Best wishes : if you are going to the Cauarina - enjoy - a great resort on a fabulous beach that we regularly visit from their Club.

Beachandsea

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
756 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Almond Casuarina

Hi

I was given this by Almond resorts uk for the Casuarina.

Please contact Felicia Merritt on fmerritt@almondresorts.com to request a room.

I have not contacted them yet but I am going to any day now.

Sue

Cheshire
Level Contributor
88 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Almond Casuarina

Great - thanks very much to both of you - much appreciated. Mags

Draper, Utah
Level Contributor
113 posts
362 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Almond Casuarina

which of the almond resorts is better to stay at for a couple without children, not that we don't mind them. We are leaning toward the Casaurina but have not made up our minds yet. any thoughts, my wife likes to shop and I scuba dive and the twixt never meet except when snorkeling or buying her sparkles which I like to do because she twinkles real well.

NJ
Level Contributor
124 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Almond Casuarina

How is the beach at Almond Casuarina? It looks very rough in pictures and videos that I've seen. We are planning a wedding for Oct. '11. Has anyone seen a wedding there? I emailed their reservations/wedding dept. and hoping to hear back soon.

6. Re: Almond Casuarina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 24, 2011