We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle, wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

Hello, my boyfriend and I will be staying at the Hilton Barbados from Sept 6-13th and we really like watersports. I saw some info about snorkeling and scuba but I didnt really see any info about motorized watersports so I was wondering if anyone could tell me any info about them. Mainly interested in waterskiing, jet skiing, things like that. Thanks!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,067 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

You walk across the Hilton parking lot to the watersports area and you'll find everything you want right there. As you come out of the hotel you go to your right, you'll see the watersports hut. They might not have waterskiing but they'll certainly be able to find a place that has it.

seattle, wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

Thank you for that info! We will certainly do that, would you (or anyone else) happen to know how much these activities cost?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,067 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

You're going in the off season so it's hard to say what the prices would be, plus whatever you're told now would probably be less or even negotiable at that time.

seattle, wa
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

Yeah about that, the off season thing. What are the cons of going in the off season?

5. Re: Motorized Watersports in Bridgetown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 19, 2010