We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when to go?

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
when to go?

hi we are just about to plan a holiday to barbados,would the weather be better in sept oct or nov,we do like it fairly warm.

does anyone know what the island inn is like thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: when to go?

Hi there, although all 3 months are in the hurricane season, barbados touch wood is very lucky and usually avoids hurricanes, however it has had a very wet 'wet' season this year I was told when we arrived in November.

I personally would suggest end of November if you have a choice of which month out of the 3, you are then nearly out of wet season (ends in November) We had nice weather when we were there last 2 weeks of November.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when to go?

Yes I would agree with the previous poster - end of November is probably your best bet but all 3 months are hot hot hot so temperature shouldn't be a problem...to be honest you never know it's the weather after all! lol

Sarah

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: when to go?

Defo Nov. Although the dry days are very hot in Sept, you are more likely to get the most rain in Sept/Oct rather than Nov. The further into November you can travel the better.

uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when to go?

thanks for the replies we have booked to go mid november fingers crossed it will be ok

5. Re: when to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 01, 2009