We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sports

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
sports

Hi all -

I know golf and cricket are popular bajan activities, but does anyone know anybody who gets together to play baseball or american football anywhere? I know there's a ball hockey league but it's all guys - I'm looking for mixed team gatherings/events/games for a friend living down there . . .

Thanks for any input ! BB

Leigh,Lancs,England
Level Contributor
130 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sports

I stayed at Time Out on the Gap last year the Dover playing field is just across the road, we would spend the happy hours in the Whistling Frog bar watching the locals play cricket, basketball & american football on the field. But I must admit it was total male domination.

Ste

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sports

Thanks MowerLeigh -

my friend hasn't had too much luck finding anything sporty for girls - ah well - thanks for the reply

bb

3. Re: sports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 03, 2009