We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Barbados
Search

Four Square Distillery

toronto
Level Contributor
890 posts
51 reviews
121 helpful votes
Four Square Distillery
Save

We'll be back in Barbados next week and would like to tour this distillery, We're staying in Hastings without a car, (which probably wouldn't be a good idea for a rum tasting tour anyway). Is it easily accessible by car or are we better with a taxi?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
11,031 posts
80 reviews
88 helpful votes
1. Re: Four Square Distillery
Save

If you're worried about drinking and driving use a taxi.

Otherwise it is easy to find and get to. It'll take about 15 minutes to get there from Hastings.

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,991 posts
66 reviews
68 helpful votes
2. Re: Four Square Distillery
Save

There is a bus that goes past, FYI it is a self guided tour or it was the last time I went. There was a small sampling at the end.

toronto
Level Contributor
890 posts
51 reviews
121 helpful votes
3. Re: Four Square Distillery
Save

Thank you both, I meant to ask if accessible by bus as we won't have a car. I am considering hiring a taxi to take us to Crane Beach, Bottom Bay and Martin's Bay for lunch so may incorporate this into that day otherwise we may try the bus.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
11,031 posts
80 reviews
88 helpful votes
4. Re: Four Square Distillery
Save

Make a day of it and include it in your tour, you'll have a taxi, no problems with enjoying yourself.

5. Re: Four Square Distillery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 05, 2017