We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top gear event 17/18th may

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Top gear event 17/18th may

Hi. Could anyone tell me the best way to get from coral mist to bushy park for the top gear event? We will not have our hire car until a few days later and I wondered how best to get there without a car. Thanks :-)

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,235 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top gear event 17/18th may

The best way and easiest is by taxi. Bus service is difficult to use to get there.

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top gear event 17/18th may

Thanks. Do you have any idea how much a taxi would be there and back?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,235 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top gear event 17/18th may

Unfortunately I don't know the cost of a taxi to get there but there was a post a little while back with the information on it.

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top gear event 17/18th may

Soon after the event was announced, I contacted Intimate Hotels of Barbados, a group of roughly 50 of our small hotels, apartments, guest houses etc., suggesting that they put a Top Gear Festival Barbados package together to capitalise of the seat sale offered by Virgin and British Airways which ended late January. They did acknowledge my communication, but not sure if it was actioned.

This would be a golden opportunity for any hotels offering a package to include BUS transfers to/from Bushy Park, even if if means two or three properties working together. They could share costs and include transfers as part of making the package very attractive price wise.

5. Re: Top gear event 17/18th may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 10, 2015