We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ZR Routes

Habich
Level Contributor
822 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
ZR Routes

Hi! I'm back again. Just....7 more days till Barbados!!! Woah!! OK. I have read and read and read, but I can't find a listing of the ZR-Busses and their routes. Neither busses from Cheapside (I'm oldfashioned) nor from the Fairchild (River). Does a list exist?. I#M not interested in times, just routes.

I love my questions, don't you??? :-)

This is not a repeat of my other question!!

Edited: 6:35 am, September 22, 2013
uk
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ZR Routes

Hi

I dont know of any listings for the ZRs - and only tend to use the ones that go from Silver Sands into Bridgetown and back.

There is a listing for the normal bus routes here

transportboard.com/index.php/bus-schedules/

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ZR Routes

You probably won't find a listing but they generally follow the existing bus routes with some minor differences to get to areas not serviced by government buses.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,860 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ZR Routes

beantonka

There is no official list for public display, however, if you indicate to me the places you wish to go here on the forum, I will gladly assist.

Regards

Habich
Level Contributor
822 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ZR Routes

thank you all. It is as I assumed. BGI, I will make a short list, and post it. Maybe it will help others, also. Thanks again.

Have a nice Sunday, all!!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,860 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ZR Routes

beantonka

No problem and you're welcome.

Regards

Habich
Level Contributor
822 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ZR Routes

So, here we go!!!

((OH! For all other very helpful People, I do know how to get to these places with the Barbados Transportation Board.))

BGI, my destinations would be, for instance (coming from Hastings / Bridgetown and going back): St. Nicholas Abbey, Flower Forest, and Animal Flower Cave.

Then, going from Hasting to the south and around - Bathsheba, Andromeda Gardens/Atlantis Hotel, and Cattlewash.

Thank you for your help!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,860 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ZR Routes

beantonka

For Hastings to Bridgetown and back you need Route 11.

There is no ZR service to St. Nicholas Abbey, Flower Forest or Animal Flower Cave.

From Hastings, the only ZR van service takes you as far as Silver Sands which is the same Route 11. None will take you to Bathsheba, Andromeda, Atlantis or Cattlewash. For those you will need the Transport Board bus, a taxi or a rental car.

Regards

Habich
Level Contributor
822 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ZR Routes

Thank you!!! I do hope, in some way, to help others the way I get so much help.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,860 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ZR Routes

beantonka

You're most welcome.

Regards

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ZR Routes

Hi I'm off to Barbados (for the 2nd time) on 29 January and am trying to find out the best way to get to Oistins on Friday night. We are staying near Crystal Cove. Can you tell me which route no to get and what time is the last bus back - we missed all buses last time (having too much of a good time!) and had to get a taxi back.

Thanks for your help!!!!