We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bottom bay

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
687 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Bottom bay

Hi guys we have gotten a beautiful property with pool for 1650 sterling for 4 for 3 weeks just before Christmas??

I think it's a great price but are we in an ok area we stayed in rockley last time

Thanks guys

portsmouth, england
Level Contributor
282 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bottom bay

Am sure someone more of an expert than me will reply but basically you are on the 'other coast' - the Atlantic side - very beautiful but rocky big waves and not safe for swimming and a much more limited choice of restaurants/bars etc etc... So I guess it depends what you want!

2. Re: Bottom bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, May 16, 2013
Surrey UK
Level Contributor
222 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bottom bay

I agree... depends what you are looking for..the area is undoubtedly a different proposition, but is imo very nice, please see my recent post

tripadvisor.co.uk/…49332801

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,497 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bottom bay

If you rent a vehicle that area is fine. Grocery shopping at Emerald City is close as well. The beach at Bottom Bay is beautiful but it has strong undertows.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
687 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bottom bay

Guys your all great big thank you very much

6. Re: Bottom bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 19, 2014