We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Barbados Info

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Barbados Info

Can anyone tell me why when I type in Couples Barbados here on TA, only the form pages come up not main page where I can read reviews and see pic's from vacationers to this resort, never had this happen before & I can get to other resorts in Barbados or anywhere else that I look for??? Thanks .

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,401 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Barbados Info

Because it isn't open yet! The hotel is currently operating as Casuarina Beach Hotel. It switches to Couples next month.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,551 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couples Barbados Info

It's very simple.

They're not open as a Couples Resort in Barbados yet. They open in mid-June.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,401 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Barbados Info

Timing Canby lol

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,551 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples Barbados Info

Is everything....:-) lol

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples Barbados Info

Thanks so much for you quick replies , found a great deal for Nov. this year through I Travel 2000 from Toronto, has anyone ever booked with them? We usually use Apple or Cheap Caribbean, little scary using a new venue, as well as a resort that will not have been open very long.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
Toronto
Level Contributor
324 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples Barbados Info

my friend and i have used "itravel2000" for our last 3 trips, dealing with the same travel agent. excellent service...luckily we never experienced any problems on our trips.

Colborne, On
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Couples Barbados Info

We booked this past Monday with CAA for Dec 8th. I found everybody had the same price within a couple of dollars of each other. Always nice dealing with a TA in person.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Couples Barbados Info

ColborneSparky...Are you going to Couples?..If so do you think all the "new take over kinks will be worked out"? That's my only concern . I know it's supposed to be changed over by June but I also know construction anywhere can take longer than planned! I'm planning this trip for myself , hubby and friends ,( we are pretty easy to please, )but I would like this to go smoothly, and have everything the resort has to offer up and running. Thank you all!

Colborne, On
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Couples Barbados Info

2happytravellers33, we are hoping everything will be done. We go 6 months after they take over, so that gives them lots of time to get it done, especially since they have already started.

Jackson,NJ
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
10,537 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Couples Barbados Info

It is because couples Barbados does not open until June 15,2013. They are offering a $1000 air credit off if you book by June. Couples took over Causaria beach resort. I booked and got a great deal. Let me know how you make out.