We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is ocean two best option for st Lawrence gap accommodations?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Is ocean two best option for st Lawrence gap accommodations?

We want to be within easy walki g distance to st Lawrence gap I have np been looking for a resort with a big pool(s) but all that seem to meet this are far from the gap. Don't need all inclusive but want modern mid-luxery accommodations. Options are:

Oceans two

Turtle cove

Bougainvillea - if the rooms are upgraded

I know you don't spend time in the room but I like to go nicer to feel more like a vacation

Suggestions welcome

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is ocean two best option for st Lawrence gap accommodations?

We are staying at O2 at the moment and it is our fourth return trip to this hotel in 18 months . I would say it has all you are asking for if you want the luxury feel . It is in a quieter part of the gap , but is only a 10 -12 minute steady walk (and safe) to all that St Lawrence Gap has to offer . It IS the best hotel in the area .

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,164 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is ocean two best option for st Lawrence gap accommodations?

OakBay1

I agree with Sunworshiper76 100%. Ocean Two Resort & Residences is by far the best accommodation option in St. Lawrence Gap at the moment. You will thoroughly enjoy it.

Regards

Barbados
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is ocean two best option for st Lawrence gap accommodations?

From the criteria you listed I would have to agree with Sunworshiper76 that Ocean Two is the best choice. It is ideally located within walking distance to St. Lawrence Gap but away from all of the noise. The property and suites are all certainly first class, and can best be defined as modern luxury. Good luck!

4. Re: Is ocean two best option for st Lawrence gap accommodations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 04, 2014