We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

Hi all. Just to warn you good folks that we have just called into the Divi beach bar at the far end of Dover Beach just past Southern Palms. Two bottles of. Banks beer came to an eye watering BBDs 18.65 including sales tax and service charge. What a con . AVOID.

luton
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

cheers

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

Thanks for posting about Divi, that is where we will be spending our day today, will think twice about spending our money there.....

For anyone interested Mr Impact playing at Le Shak this Friday 26th at 7 pm..

montreal canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

It is quite pricey for 2 beers, it went up from last year..I usually buy one round from them..I don't mind supporting local beach bars, but at that price, one round is enough..Especially when you can fill up your cooler at the convenience store at 2.00$ a beer..I'm not here to be cheap, but i know when i've been taken, beach view or no beach view..I am heading there in a couple of minutes...lol...with my cooler....So if your looking for a beer, i will kindly sell you one at 5.00$$, Just look for the red cooler...ha,ha,ha

London, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

Paid $6 for two at Coconut Court Beach Bar at 12-1 and 5-6pm.

Hayling Island...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

Personally,very happy with the Carib Beach Bar,Worthing and they charge very fair and reasonable prices!!

26. Re: BBDs 18.65 for 2 banks at Divi Beach Bar.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Barbados