We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bob diving

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Bob diving

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend will be in Barbados early December. I just wondered if anywhere did bob diving as my girlfriend doesn't enjoy snorkelling too much I think this would be a better experience for her.

Thanks David

Atlantic Shores...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bob diving

There aren't any vendors in Barbados offering a BOB dive to my knowledge. I've often wondered if some entrepreneur would bring that business to the island. For now, the closest activity would be an Atlantis submarine ride.

(For those who were wondering, BOB = Breathing Observation Bubble)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bob diving

Thanks, I never knew what bob meant either I just saw it on tv but thanks for the help!

3. Re: Bob diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 19, 2014