We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cricket 2014

UK
Level Contributor
481 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cricket 2014

Hi, does anyone know if there are any cricket matches on in February 2014, trying to arrange a birthday surprise. Thank you

uk
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cricket 2014

Hi dont think there will be any dates yet , but according to the post below, England will be playing Feb /Mar 2014

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k52…

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,859 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cricket 2014

kitchenlady

There will definitely be regional cricket being played then, and at least one international series.

Regards

Oroville, California
Level Contributor
688 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cricket 2014

There are always cricket matches, you will most likely stumble onto some school kids playing cricket, I was interested in seeing one as well.

Bledlow, Bucks
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cricket 2014

Hi, If you are looking to go to West Indies matches, the Cricket Tour Company have some very good tours:

http://www.crictours.com

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cricket 2014

Check with the BCA/WICB nearer the date. We are out last two weeks in January and first week in February. I'm banking on getting some cricket in.

6. Re: Cricket 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 31, 2014