We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to visit in Barbados

Humacao,PR
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Places to visit in Barbados

I need recomendations about places to visit during my cruise stop in Barbados. I will be traveling with my family. Thanks.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,146 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to visit in Barbados

Go to the left side of the page "Things To Do" and you'll find a list of things to do with reviews by people who have been there and done it. Make a list of what you think you would like to see and come back to the forum with it.

You can also take a guided tour or take a taxi and they will give you a personalized tour. Go to this link for recommended drivers. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147262-s304/Barbados…

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to visit in Barbados

Whatever else you do, GO to Hunte's Gardens and take a camera and a box of tissues. Read the reviews on here and you will understand why.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to visit in Barbados

amghco

For things to do in Barbados while on a cruise:

Visit Harrison's Cave

Visit Hunte's Gardens

Take a dive on the Atlantis Submarine

Visit the Barbados Wildlife Reserve

Visit St Nicholas Abbey and sample some of their legendary rum and tour the historic house

Visit Cherry Tree Hill for breath-taking views of the island

Visit Hackleton's Cliff for breath-taking views of the island

Visit St. John's Parish Church

Any of those would be great options

Do take a look at www.totallybarbados.com where you will find a wealth of quality and up-to-date information on the island.

Regards

4. Re: Places to visit in Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, December 17, 2013