We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SoCo Hotel ?

SoCo Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, July 22, 2012
Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

It sounds like it used to be The Allamanda on the boardwalk at Hastings. It's not open yet though!

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

I have just received an offer to stay there £849 all inclusive for one week. Has anyone got anyone info on hotel? Sounds too cheap ....wondering what the catch is?

Anyone got any insider knowledge?

Thanks

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,495 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Do you have a website that we can view?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Yes just got that offer too, said opening summer but not exactly when. Thanks Almatt does say its at south end of boardwalk

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

It came through on travelzoo offers and its through tropical sky holidays

tropicalsky.co.uk/the-soco-hotel-hotel-1736.…

Ottawa
Level Contributor
166 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

If you look at the pictures it appears to be at the West end of the boardwalk. The Alamanda would never be ready for occupancy for this fall, too much work involved. There is an old hotel that has been vacant for years at the West End just before the boardwalk ends. Some activity was started in March so perhaps that is the one that was renovated and will be opening.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Doesn't sound large enough to be the old Allamanda unless they tore a lot of it down.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Think I will give this one a miss....the surrounding area with rundown hotels (according to TA) . It might be ok when the surrounding area is improved too. It is such a cheap price...i should have known better :)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Thanks all for your quick replies, will keep looking think

hants
Level Contributor
8 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply