We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Coral Mist

Hockessin, De
Level Contributor
180 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Coral Mist

Is the way from the airport to Coral Mist complicated? What is the most direct way to go?

Thanks!

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Coral Mist

Honestly I would get a cab & worry about a hire car later if that is what you mean.

Hockessin, De
Level Contributor
180 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Coral Mist

I personally would do that, but my Husband wants the car at the airpot. We arrive at 2:30 and I am sure we will have driven half of the island by sunset! LOL!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,570 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Coral Mist

I have to agree with JTD on this. If you've never been before, driving on unfamiliar roads on the "other side" after a reasonably long flight is not ideal. Most hire companies will deliver direct to your hotel at 9am the next day for no charge.

A taxi from the sirport to the hotel is about $35BDS ($17.50US) and they are plentiful outside the airport.

If you still want to drive yourselves, then you can either go on the more scenic route and drive through Oistins and along the south coast road, or you can take the highway and cut down Rendevous Road onto the south coast road.

Nicky

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to Coral Mist

There really is no need to get the car at the airport, relax on the plane have a few drinks let the cab driver worry about the luggage & the roads have a coupla days to relax then get the car delivered to the hotel-easy .

5. Re: Airport to Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 22, 2009