We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pompano Beach Club

Which Hamilton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
11 posts
Save Topic
Pompano Beach Club

Hi, my husband and I are staying at Pompano from June 4- June 10. We did the MAP plan but I am curious as to what to do about lunches. Are there any places near by Pompano for lunch? I thought I heard of a convience type store near y that discounted to Pompano guests.

Does anyone have a suggestion for lunch if we go into Hamilton one afternoon and do store sor restuartant close or open at certain times?

Thanks so much, Lisa

PS: If anyone has any update on the reonovations at Pompano I'd love to heard here how it is going.

mobile
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pompano Beach Club

Just got back and went to Henery VIII for sunday lunch and it was perfect, and sit outside.

USA
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pompano Beach Club

you'll have a frig in your room so a stop at the local store is a good idea to stock up on snacks and stuff! i have never heard of them offering a discount to PB guests????????

the hotels Coral Reef restaurant is great for lunch.

also try Coconuts at the Reefs.

in town try Portifono and if the new Swizzle inn is open on the south shore go there!

at the Dockyard try the Frog and Onion......

ENJOY!

Bonnie

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pompano Beach Club

If you really have your heart set on a romantic dinner at Coconuts, I would book well ahead.

We tried to eat there the last time we were in Bermuda and couldn't get reservations all week. (August 2years ago).

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pompano Beach Club

Oh- you were asking about lunch?

Try the Princess's restaurant right on the beach. A very pretty setting.

USA
Level Contributor
27,111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pompano Beach Club

>>>Does anyone have a suggestion for lunch if we go into Hamilton one afternoon and do store sor restuartant close or open at certain times?<<<

Try the POINCIANA TERRACE, overlooking Hamilton Harbour, at Waterloo House for a leisurely luncheon....or La COUQUILLE, down at the far end of Front St (at the beginning of Bermuda's '..30-second expressway..') overlooking the harbour at the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (BUEI), Right on Front St. PORT 'O CALL, is always good. For something a bit lighter, try FRESCO'S or BISTRO J, tucked in just off of Front St. on Chancery Lane. For just good '..pub grub..' the HOG PENNY PUB is always good.

If you just want a good sandwich and a tall, well chilled glass of iced tea, without fuss or bother, there is a little place (if I ever knew the name, it's forgotten now) tucked in up on the 2nd (Reid St) level of the WALKER ARCADE, that connects Front Street with Reid Street.

Massachusetts
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pompano Beach Club

Thanks for all of the replies. I was probably wrong about the discounted grocery place, not a big deal. Looking forward to going and relaxing. A nice break from our infant and toddler!! Thanks again and I'll keep lurking on the board for suggestions till we leave. Lisa

PS: Bonnie, can I email you offline to ask a few questions??

USA
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pompano Beach Club

Hi lisa.......email would be fine .....jsut leave me your email and i'll get back to you. i can call to so we can chat about my favorite place!

Bonnie

Massachusetts
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pompano Beach Club

Hi Bonnie, I think I can only get you by posting here so I'll post my email. lfico@comcast.net. Feel free to email me when you get this. Thanks, Lisa

9. Re: Pompano Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:34 am, August 14, 2009