We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If there was anything you wished.......

North Carolina
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
If there was anything you wished.......

you had taken on your trip to Bermuda but didn't, what would it be?

I am heading to Cambridge Beaches for the first time, in just a few weeks and have been going over and over what I need to take! Well, I figured since y'all have been there before and if there was something you may have forgotten, perhaps you could share with me and others, so we don't forget too!!!! :)

Thanks guys!!!!

USA
Level Contributor
27,716 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If there was anything you wished.......

Went to Bermuda once and stayed at a hotel where the mattress wasn't as comfortable as I liked and wished I'd brought my mattress from home. I like to read and have a very comfortable chair and ottoman and a great reading light in my office and wished I'd had them with me on a few occasions but....ya' know, it's the damnedest thing.... when ya' finally make your way up to the airline check-in counter at the airport, even if you're willing to pay the excess/overweight checked luggage fees....they still won't give ya' a luggage clain check for a U-Haul trailer.

Far MORE often than not, there will be things that you wished you'd left at home...rather than packed and carried. There'll ALWAYS be something that you wished you'd brought with you. That's what your '..next trip to Bermuda..' is for.

2. Re: If there was anything you wished.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 30, 2015