We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions needed for an October visit....

viiginia
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions needed for an October visit....

We'll be coming into Kings Wharf in October and I was looking for some suggestion onhow to spend our time, below is our port schedule....Thanks in advance

Arrive Sunday Oct 12 @ 3pm

All day Monday Oct 13

Leave Tuesday Oct 14 @ 12 noon

USA
Level Contributor
27,923 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions needed for an October visit....

Given a complete absence of any personal interests, preferences, priorities, special needs, budget, etc....it's a little difficult to do any better than the average BERMUDA travel guides found on the shelves of your local Barnes & Noble's....OR...you could take the time and make the effort to attempt some of your own destination research. Simply using the '..SEARCH..' feature on the 'Topics' page of this TA Bermuda site would be a good start. Try '..What should I see / do in Bermuda ??..'...or...'..King's Wharf in October. What to do ??..' . and see if anything attracts your personal attention or interest.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions needed for an October visit....

It obviously depends on whjat you like to do, but Bermuda is full of beautiful beaches, golf courses, bars, stores and restaurants. There are lots of boat tours and historical sites to visit and so much more. It truly is a magical place.

Boston...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions needed for an October visit....

As it has been noted not knowing of your interests it is tough to suggest things to do while you are in Bermuda but I will give it a shot.

We have been to Bermuda 16 times (All ways) on a short 2 hour flight from Boston, have stayed any where from 4 nights to 9 nights and love the island. So much to do and it always seems we have not done everything we had wanted to hence all our returning trips. (One full day is not enough time to me, but that's cruising, got to love that boat experience over destinations)

Sunday: You are arriving later in the afternoon on a day, Sunday, where most shops are closed on Bermuda and it may be to late to go to the beach. Just hang around the Dock Yard, the shops and restaurants will be open along with I would think some of the water sport activities.(Jet Ski, Boat rides, Parasailing ect...)

Monday: This is your "DAY" in Bermuda!!! Go to the Beach, Take a tour of the island (Hamilton, St Georges, Caves, Gardens, Go on a Pub Crawl)

Tuesday: Your leaving, again same as Sunday not much time for anything.

4. Re: Suggestions needed for an October visit....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 28, 2015