We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

USA
Level Contributor
27,343 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

A new restaurant--GULFSTREAM-- bermuda-dining.com/Bermuda_Dining/Gulfstream… --has had a soft opening at the site of the old Tio Pepe's location, on the South Road, across from the entrance drive to Horseshoe Bay. The new GULFSTREAM is another of the Primavera restaurant group properties--Flying Fish, The Dining Room and Rustico's.

royalgazette.com/article/…140219960

Boston
Level Contributor
456 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

I ate at Gulfstream Sunday night. It was very good with a nice atmosphere and good food. Service is still a little of a work in progress, but nothing major to complain about. Good addition to the Bermuda dining scene, and pretty busy when we were there.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,720 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

Good to hear. Look forward to giving it a try.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
386 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

Hey Hey, sounds good to me. Always have loved Rustico & will plan on a stop by this end of MAY to June 7th.

Looking forward to a long 2 week trip. Will post a review if warranted.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
134 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

I ate there Tuesday night. I had the Wahoo - excellent! My friend had the swordfish - it was good as well. Service was a little bit slow, but new restaurant. Be sure to make a reservation because we didn't and it seemed to be an issue for the staff even though they didn't need the table.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,720 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

Staff in restaurants sometimes make an issue out of the fact that you don't have a reservation to make it look as though they are busier than they are. The last time that it happened to us the restaurant in question was still half empty when we left after our meal. We've never been back to that particular restaurant, plenty of others to choose from.

bermuda
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

Ate here Tuesday night. One of the worst experiences i have had. Didn't have a reservation but it was obvious it wasn't necessary. Service was not good although Bermudian staff excellent. Not somewhere I would recommend.

bermuda
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

Ate here Tuesday night. One of the worst experiences i have had. Didn't have a reservation but it was obvious it wasn't necessary. Service was not good although Bermudian staff excellent. Not somewhere I would recommend.

8. Re: New Restaurant at old Tio Pepe location--GULFSTREAM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 28, 2015