We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

Boston
Level Contributor
456 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

Good to see that Holland America is returning to Bermuda with the Veendam in 2015. This time it will be from Boston, instead of NYC. Always nice to have a ship in Hamilton, where the Veendam will dock from Monday through Thursday. As of now, only the first 6 sailings have been listed, May 2 through July 4, 2015, all 7 nights out of Boston, leaving on Saturdays.

London, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

Good news. Hopefully this will mean the government will not feel pressured by Royal Caribbean to blast coral reefs in order for the Quantum of the Seas to dock. Good luck trying to get a seat on the public buses in 2015.

Seattle
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

Veendam is an incredible vessel too. Over 57,000 tonnes and can hold over 1200 passengers.

St. George, Bermuda
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

Hope you come to St. Georges and do a horse and carriage tour hal. $50 for half hour tours and $100 for one hour tours. Book Now

cmp-70@hotmail.com

USA
Level Contributor
28,631 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

"...Veendam to return to Bermuda in 2015..." (Bermuda Sun--02/07/14)

bermudasun.bm/Content/…74753

Maryland
Level Contributor
234 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

Oh I hope not too. In the interest of full disclosure, I sailed on Royal Caribbean to Bermuda last year (and I'm going again this year), but I completely agree that the reefs should not be touched to accommodate Quantum of the Seas. Let Nassau have it. :)

6. Re: HAL returning to Bermuda in 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 13, 2015