We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
666 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

I have the menu for Lido's and intend to go but the menu has no prices! (scary) I was wondering if anyone has been there and can give me an idea of the cost of meals.

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
666 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

Bonseye, just read a previous post that this is your favorite restaurant so I hope to hear from you. So, besides prices, any recommendations?

USA
Level Contributor
391 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

Hi Josula!

its been a while since we had dinner at the Lido but we had lunch a few years ago and it was very good. esp sitting out by the water! adn at nite they light up the beach so you can see the waves!

i remember some sort of salad with fish for lunch and wonderful beef and lamb dishes for dinner! and desserts were fantastic!

it wasn't cheap but in line with Coconuts and other higher end restaurants! Maybe $150 per couple with wine??

when we stayed a Elbow we had the meal plan but we paid a surcharge to eat at the Lido and we did that every nite, it was that good! lol!

we have not been there since the hurricane wiped it out so hopefully they rebuilt it the same or even better!

Bonnnie

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
666 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

Thank you Bonnie, I knew you would come through for me! I will call a few days before I go and try to reserve a window table.

No matter what I spend I will save $20. If I eat at Lido, I get free admission to The Deep NightClub. That will ease the pain:)

N Plainfield
Level Contributor
234 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

So, you decided to go "clubbing" after all. Let us know how the after 5 set will fit in. Dying to know if anyone's been to the dockyard/beach parties yet. Will post the question after the 4th. Have fun -

N Plainfield
Level Contributor
234 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

50, that is.

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
666 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

Unfortunately Ortley, I knew what you meant, lol.

I will probably just stay in my own little over the hill world and be oblivious to the people around me (who could all be my children) It sure won't be like the days gone by, but I will make the best of it!! I will have a 29 year old with me and a forty year old, so I gotta show them a good time (first timers) and that means out late every night.

I'm a little tired just thinking about it.

7. Re: Lido's Restaurant Elbow Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, August 16, 2009