My husband and I are traveling to Bermuda in mid October for 4 nights. This is our first visit and we are having a hard time figuring out where to stay.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Here's our criteria, all of these are flexible. We know we probably can't have it all!
Budget: Max 250
- Close to some of the best beaches, walking distance to a beach would be ideal
- Close to nice restaurants, walking distance is definitely preferred
- We'd really like a private porch or balcony with a nice view
- We don't want to feel like we're in a compound that it isolated from the rest of the island
- We'd like a kitchen since the hotel dining options seem to be so expensive in case we want to cook a couple of our meals
Thanks in advance for any ideas!