We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquatic Bermuda

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Aquatic Bermuda

Does anyone have the inside scoop on this group? I tried emailing last month and got a response that they will be open in February. I just tried again and my email bounced back because their mailbox if full. I was hoping to take one of their glass bottom boat tours at the end of the month. They seem to be the only ones that offer tours for small groups of people.

Maine
Level Contributor
157 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquatic Bermuda

Try calling them. I believe that's what we did last year. Their glass bottom boat trip was most enjoyable and very informative.

2. Re: Aquatic Bermuda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 15, 2014