We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

My friend in Clarkston Georgia is a long time friend of Ted Ming. Sadly to say Ted Ming and The Bermuda Strollers have disbanded. Let Ted know you are thinking of him by mail c/o King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Perry Ward 4065, 7Point Finger RD, Paget DV 04 Bermuda . Until about two months ago my friend Jan was able to speak with him and was in contact every other week.

67 replies to this topic
31. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, April 29, 2014

32. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, April 29, 2014

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
33. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Any idea if Ted is still at the memorial hospital, or if he has gone elsewhere? I'd like to send him some old photos of the Strollers performing in the 1980s.

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
34. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Ted's address is Packwood Home, 132 Somerset Rd., Sandys Parrish, Bermuda MA06. He would enjoy the pictures.

1 post
Save Reply
35. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

is ted still at packwood heading to BDA next month would liketo vist

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
36. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Yes. Please call Packwood prior to visit to make arrangements. Enjoy the visit.

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Any updates on Ted-met him in Newfoundland in 69 & stayed with him & his wife at his house in Bermuda several times

Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
1 post
42 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Is he ill --- and do you know if John Johnson is still in Bermuda ....He was a stroller back in the 70's

Walton, Kentucky
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

My husband and I are traveling to Bermuda soon. We had become friends with Ted Ming in the 1990's we would love to visit him. Is he still in Packwood Nursing Home?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
647 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers

Boy does this post bring back memories- I was in Bermuda in 1975 for "college weeks" I even have the autographed album "Bermuda Strollers" some place- from 40 years ago! I remember wherever I went- stayed at Grotto Bay Resort- kept hearing, "Bermuda is another World- combined with "If I had the wings of a dove" all over the place---wishing all the best to Ted Ming and company, who certainly contributed to a very enjoyable time during my stay in Bermuda.....

Reply to: Ted Ming and the Bermuda Strollers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted