We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental in Smith's Parish?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Rental in Smith's Parish?

Hello there,

Just booked flights to Bermuda in Sept. (surprising my husband) and looking to find a place to stay. I have found a place on bermudarentals and hope I am making the right choice. I have also found it listed on other sites and wondered if this is the "norm" for rentals in Bermuda? The pictures look nice but it also sounds "too good to be true". I would LOVE some advise that anyone can provide, I don't want to be "surprised" along with my husband when I get there and it's not what I expected. Also unsure where exactly to stay on the island so that I am centrally located to everything : > Thanks for any info.

USA
Level Contributor
27,111 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental in Smith's Parish?

In the absence of any relevant detail of the property...or your own personal preferences, priorities, special needs, tastes, expectations or budget...it's more than a little difficult to answer your question without the aid of a clairvoyant.

>>>...The pictures look nice but it also sounds "too good to be true"...<<<

For what it's worth to you Bermuda Rentals has a long and well deserved reputation of reliability, ethical business practice and customer service. What ya' see or read in their property descriptions tends to be what ya' get...and usually much better.

Though Bermuda Rentals is the largest private vacation-rental property broker for Bermuda, it is not un-common to see some of the the same vacation-rental properties listed on other private rental sites (HomeAway, VRBO, etc) by their owners.

2. Re: Rental in Smith's Parish?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 02, 2014