We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bermuda for Spring break

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bermuda for Spring break

I am thinking about going somewhere different for spring break this year and I was wondering about Bermuda. I have been to Cabo, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Aruba, Negril, Montego Bay, Bahamas, and Dom Rep. I am looking for exciting nightlife, great beach, and affordable prices. Also , I was wondering if the bugs are bad (no-see-ums, mosquitoes, etc). I am a bug magnet! Thanks!!!

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bermuda for Spring break

Bermuda is not in the Caribbean so it's not really beach weather in Feb/March/April. www.weather.bm Take a look at the list to the left of this page to get some idea of hotel prices.

USA
Level Contributor
27,568 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bermuda for Spring break

As noted above, spring in Bermuda may not provide what most people consider to be ideal '..beach weather..' in terms of either Air or Ocean Water temps. Bermuda's best '..beach weather..' is usually from mid-May through mid-October. But...Bermuda in spring is great for golf, tennis, hiking, biking, general touring about and kickin' back 'n relaxin' though. So if you're hoping for a stereotypical, tropic '..island/beach..' sort of Spring Break experience...you should probably be looking for it farther south in the Caribbean, Mexico or Central America

Bermuda
Destination Expert
for Bermuda
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bermuda for Spring break

we have everything besides the affordable prices and bugs! what are your dates? if you start looking now you might be able to get something in the $100/night range. if you are coming with friends, consider the vrbo route. something in the eastern warwick/western paget areas will keep you relatively close to hamilton and close to the south shore beaches.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,744 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bermuda for Spring break

You could also take a look at www.bermudarentals.com amd www.bermudagetaway.com for affordable places to stay. Personally we are happy with the weather in April/May and it's warm enough to spend some time on the beach with the temperature getting up into the 70s. The sea may be a bit too cool for some people but others swim quite happily at that time.

It is never my intention to put anyone off from going to Bermuda, far from it. There's something to be said for just trying a place for yourself and making your own decisions.

5. Re: Bermuda for Spring break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:51 am, June 10, 2015
6. Re: Bermuda for Spring break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 14, 2013