We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

I was active once on a general discussion board, and getting alot of people to participate was a battle for whatever reasons.

I have to make notice of KDKSAIL notably and not that others don't help here immensely.

But I see 21000 posts+ and have to say how thankful I am among others for your time, patience, and great direction with your comments.

Your assistance is appreciated more than one can express!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

dannyboyOhio

Upstate NY
Level Contributor
205 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

I second your comments!

USA
Level Contributor
28,650 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

Thanks....but if you scroll through the archives of this BERMUDA forum, you'll find one of the most knowledgeable and unstintingly generous groups of participants you're likely to find for any travel destination in the world. Amongst this remarkable company, I ain't nuthin' special '.

As for 'numbers'...if ya' do somethin' for long enough, 'numbers' are simply '..ritmatik..'....Post 'count' is one of TA's silly-er pretentions.

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,501 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

I too appreciate the excellent feedback on this particular forum and K you are definitely no slouch - What a great resource you are! And you are right in that there are several experts in this forum that combine to make the Bermuda forum one of the very best I've had the pleasure of reviewing posts in. The sense of humor here - as well as the lack of squabbling - is extremely refreshing.

Keep it up, I've learned so much in the last month but there's such interesting reading here that I continue to learn. Now we really can't wait for our June visit!

[edit] And thanks dannyboy for starting this thread

Edited: 3:04 pm, May 09, 2012
4. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:54 am, April 07, 2015
Milford...
Level Contributor
4,323 posts
659 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

I too appreciated all the recommendations that KDKSAIL provided when I was preparing for our visit to BDA.

Looking forward to a return visit!!

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,501 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

<<He/she is extremely helpful but you seem to have soooo much free time on your hands....LOL>>

I guess even here we'll find the occasional snide remark that just had to be posted! Kinda ruins my earlier remark about being a refreshing forum...

But it's still the "cleanest" forum I've visited recently...

7. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:39 pm, May 10, 2012
8. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

Removed on: 9:10 am, April 08, 2015
North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,501 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

aah - I agree! Sorry for the misinterpretation!

Concord,MA
Level Contributor
79 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: More of a comment than question-KDKSAIL

This is probably the one of the best forums for good information...and a nice community also...fun place to post about a wonderful place. I think having been bit by the Bermuda bug (by that I mean the frequent posters) almost creates a "Mini" Bermuda tourism bureau