We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegan restaurants

Canton...
1 post
Save Topic
vegan restaurants

I'll be traveling to Bermuda in May. Are there any good vegan restaurants in Bermuda?

USA
Level Contributor
27,733 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vegan restaurants

To the best of my knowledge there are no strictly '..vegan..' restaurants in Bermuda. As most other places, many restaurants will off 'vegetarian' dishes on their menus...but your best bet for 'vegetarian' will probably be those restaurants offering Asian cuisines.

Bermuda
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: vegan restaurants

Here are details of a new restaurant which caters to vegetarians and vegans - haven't been there yet so can't give an opinion on it royalgazette.com/article/…ISLAND04

Fairmont have also launched their Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menu which caters to all diets, including vegan - fairmont.com/en_fa/…lifestylecuisineplus.htm This gives you dining options here fairmont.com/southampton/…Restaurants and here fairmont.com/hamilton/…Restaurants

Hamilton, Bermuda
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vegan restaurants

happycow.net/north_america/caribbean/bermuda/

House of India is awesome - make a reservation as it's a small place. The best veggie appetizer is SUBZI SIK (vegetarian sheesh kabab). MMMMM They serve it w/ mustard (I don't like mustard so I ask them to put it on the side).

The family garlic naan is great too!!!!

Edited: 9:19 pm, August 28, 2012
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,523 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vegan restaurants

you have replyed to a post that is over a year old -the P/O was in Bermuda in MAY2011

USA
Level Contributor
27,733 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vegan restaurants

The general topic of vegetarian dining options does tend to be one that pops up, if not frequently, then certainly '..regularly..' so up-dates to the body of information would seem to be useful additions.

In this particular instance, it's also worth knowing that the vegetarian EDEN CAFÉ, located at the 7th Day Adventist Church at 41 King Street (nr: Fire Station) at the eastern edge of downtown Hamilton, is only open during the day (approx. 9 AM-6PM, Mon-Fri, Closed Sat & Sun) and is NOT open in the evenings for dinner.

6. Re: vegan restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 31, 2013