We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

house or condo rental

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West, Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
4,489 posts
30 reviews
house or condo rental

We would like to come to Bermuda for a week or so at the begining of July.

Can anyone send me on the right path on how to find a nice place ?

We would like something near or on the beach with a pool somewhere in the middle section of the island.

USA
Level Contributor
30,416 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: house or condo rental

Got any sort of accommodations budget range (nightly/weekly rate?) for this rental ?? It usually helps in narrowing the field.

Otherwise....this woukd be a 'pretty okay' choice and probably satisfy most of your criteria--

http://www.perotsmanor.com/

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,682 posts
1 review
2. Re: house or condo rental

Take a look at www.bermudarentals.com or www.bermudagetaway.com. Coldwell Bankers Bermuda also has many listings.

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West, Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
4,489 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: house or condo rental

Thanks senior65, I e mailed them yesterday and thet have alreary goten back to me with what is avalable when we wnat to go.

Looks good!!!

sp
Toronto, ONT
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
4. Re: house or condo rental

I would stay at the Sand Pebble at Marley Beach - at www.bermudagetaway.com

I stayed at Marley a very long time ago and would have gone back in a heartbeat if any updating was done. Loved the views, private beach and location. Quick scooter ride to Horseshoe Bay (our favourite public beach) and close to Hamilton.

I have not stayed at Sand Pebble yet, but it is on my list of places to stay in Bermuda.

5. Re: house or condo rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 11, 2009