We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba Riu Palace - wifi

Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Aruba Riu Palace - wifi

if you have stayed at the Riu Palace in Aruba recently can you provide me feedback on their free wifi? They were supposed to upgrade their system and wondered if the had. Were you able to access it from your room, beach and pool areas? Thanks.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
629 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Aruba Riu Palace - wifi

We were there in February and they were in the process of upgrading.The WIFI was pretty bad so I called the front desk and they said they would send the workers to my room and upgrade it.In the room it was ok but pretty bad through out the property.I would guess it is completed by now.

2. Re: Aruba Riu Palace - wifi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach