We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort for family with very small kids

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Topic
Best resort for family with very small kids

Hi,

We are planning a trip for 2015. Our kids will be 4 and around 2. What's a great resort, preferably All Inclusive, that will fun for our kids? Any have water playgrounds or fun pools for kids? Playgrounds?

Also looking for excellent food and beautiful beach....

We can't find any clear choices at this point. Thanks!

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

If you read some of the FAQ up to the right, you'll see that AI is not a strong focus in Aruba. I would have suggested the Tam except it doesn't have the kinds of amenities I think you might be looking for. You might want to look at the Marriott offerings, but that isn't going to meet the AI part of your request.

You might want to read some more here on this Forum and see if there is something to meet your needs.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

My kids are about the same age as yours and we're staying at the Radisson next week :) I'll let you know how it goes!

New England
Level Contributor
946 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

Marriott Surf club has great kid amenities; play ground, kids club with great activities, walk in toddler pool. Units are 1 bedrooms or lock offs. Don't know about any AI there.

Also the Marriott Rennaissance suites has 2 pools and a lagoon good for kids. They also have a private island with a boat ride to it. Very family friendly place. Lots of places to walk to . It's downtown . Again don't know anything about AI there. If staying at the Renn there are soooo many restaurants there it hardly seems worth it at this location.

I recommend both.

Toronto
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

Sounds great. Thanks everyone :)

New Windsor, NY
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

You should look into renting a villa at Costa Linda. It's a nice resort with a great boat playground on the beach. You could actually sit and have dinner at the restaurant while your kids are playing on the playground. It's a family resort and has a small kiddie pool area that is shaded for the kids.

Eagle Beach is much nicer than Palm Beach and staying in a villa is priceless when traveling with kids!!! Each unit has a full kitchen too so you can feed your kids breakfast in your pj's.

Toronto
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

Fantastic idea Finsky... Looking into that. Sounds perfect

phila
Level Contributor
507 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

Occidental has a play ground-- a kids club but the kids gotta be 4 We tried it once and grand daughter didnt like it

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

Here's my review :) hope it helps! We just got back!

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147249-i151-k7460…

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,022 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

We stayed at the Radisson when our son was 2 and we had a great time! He loved every minute of the trip.mwe could not get him outmof the pool....the two large zero entry pools are great with kids. I hate cooking on vacation....we did a lot of bagels, donuts and eggs for breakfast from Dunkins...

Atlanta
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best resort for family with very small kids

We have two boys-4 and 2. We went to Aruba for the first time last year and stayed at the Mariott Surf Club. We had such a great time that we are headed back in a few days! The boys had a blast! They have a lazy river, a kids pool area, a playground, kids activities, etc. This hotel is definitely very kid friendly.