We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to get aloe products

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
best place to get aloe products

I'd like to pick up some aloe products to bring home for gifts. Where is the best place to find these? Is it worth a trip to the museum? We're staying at the Occidental Grand but plan to do some island touring.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to get aloe products

The prices of Aruba Aloe products are pretty standard around the island. We like to buy them at SuperFood and have picked some up at the airport as well. Be sure to buy a bottle of AloeMan's "elixir" when he is on the beach.

Do you mean the the aloe factory? If you are deeply interested in how cosmetic products are derived from succulent plants, it is worth a trip. I would ONLY do this if it were raining or overcast, though.

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to get aloe products

Thanks, Lori! Sounds like we can skip the factory tour. :-) Who is AloeMan?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to get aloe products

Since Aruba Aloe changed their packaging and raised their prices about 1 1/2 years ago I haven't seen their products sold in the supermarkets. The locations are

www.arubaaloe.com/pages/store-locations

Edited: 5:35 pm, March 20, 2014
New England
Level Contributor
947 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best place to get aloe products

The tour is pretty interesting! Store at the end has everything you could ask for including aloe candy.

There was a store at the Rennaissance Marina Tower mall, not sure if it's still there though. You can get thru tour in an hour.

california
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place to get aloe products

found some info on him :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=aloe+man+aruba&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=GWYrU4ibNsztoASTlYDgDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1131&bih=691&dpr=1.13

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k5186…

look at post #8

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best place to get aloe products

Looks like they have lots of locations, including right there in Palm Beach. Thanks, guys!

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best place to get aloe products

And thanks for the info on the Aloe Man. I hope he'll be there in April!

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best place to get aloe products

You cant miss him when he is around.

9. Re: best place to get aloe products

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, March 22, 2015